- 1kg Marinaded Chicken Wings
- 120ml BBQ Sauce
- 120ml Blue Cheese Sauce
- 120ml Franks Buffalo Sauce
- Mixed Spring Onion, Red Chilli & Black Sesame Seeds
- 1 Charred Lime
Allergen information: celery, egg yolk powder, mustard, milk. black sesame seeds.
- Pre-heat your oven to 200c/Gas mark 6
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and spread your wings evenly onto the tray.
- Cook for 16 minutes, until they start to go slightly brown.
- While your wings are cooking, remove the lids from your sauce pots And put the sauces to one side.
- Turn your oven up to 240c/Gas mark 9, then remove your tray from the oven, turn your wings over and put your tray back into the oven And cook for a further 6 minutes.
- Take your wings out the oven, and carefully place your wings onto your serving dish.
- Garnish the wings with your spring onion, red chilli, black sesame seeds and charred lime.
- Serve alongside your sauces and enjoy!